Are you inspired to redefine your workspace?
Whether you’re looking to give your workspace a refresh, reward your staff with a new office, create an inspiring workplace, we’d love to hear from you.
Reach out and request a callback now to discuss your project.
Our designers have an eye for quality design and creativity, and are experts in transforming ideas into reality. Being well acquainted with the latest trends, they are constantly working to get the balance between style and functionality.
Our specialists have access to a variety of tools, allowing them to create office and warehouse layouts and plans, which allow you to organise your space accordingly.
We realise it can be difficult to visualise your future office in writing, so we include a 3D visual service according to your brief, allowing you to see exactly what your space will look like, from every angle.
Feasibility and Workflow Study
Anchorpoint will work through potential workspace issues and provide new suggestions to improve workflow practices and department issues.
Having resolved all issues, specifications, colour schemes and detailed designs will be decided and confirmed
Concept Design & Feasibility
- Site Survey & Information Gathering
- Client Brief / Brief Development
- Concept Design
- Project Programme
- Outline Cost Plan Options
- Review & Approval of Stage 1
- Finishes, Specification & FF&E
- Statutory Consent Applications directly for Client or alongside Project Manager
- Detailed Scope of Works
- Detailed Cost Plan
Procurement & Mobilisation
- Review & Approval of Stage 2
- Value Engineering / Schedule of Works
- Subcontractor Appointments & Mobilisation
- Review & Approval of Stage 3
- CMD / H&S Organisation
- Site Setup
- Furniture Installation
- Handover & Commissioning