The clients brief
To strip out and transform an unused and tired office suite into a functional, well designed office space that encourages business start-up and growth in Fife.
How we transformed the space
Our designers created a space with both design and functionality in mind, resulting in a flexible working space which stimulates business collaboration, networking and growth.
The space includes private offices, hot desking areas, meeting rooms and breakout space. Some of the key features are:
- Information kiosk and waiting area
- Hub space to seat 60 attendees, including a moving wall option to divide into two spaces seating up 22 and 36 attendees, with a lecture podium and mic & PA system
- Stylish curving desk pods for up to six people
- Informal meeting area including sofa style seating
- Co-working area with high bench desks and seating for up to nine people
- Six individual offices separated by glass partition systems, featuring a modern office environment for each user
- Two separate meeting rooms with flexible circular tables, meeting chairs and wall mounted screens
- Full kitchen and toilet facilities
- Video and teleconferencing features
- Power sockets with USB inputs throughout