13 June 2017 | Anchorpoint completes the office fit-out for Enterprise Hub, Fife
Client Enterprise Hub Location Fife
Introducing The reinvigorated multi-use office hub providing enhanced enterprise and business services to entrepreneurs.
The client's brief To fit-out the previous office area and transform it into a functional, well designed office space, that encourages the building up of new businesses, and growth of existing companies in Fife.
How we transformed the space
Our designers created a space with both design and functionality in mind, which resulted in a flexible working space which stimulates business collaboration, networking and growth.
The space includes private offices as well as hot desking areas, meeting rooms and breakout space. Some of the key features are:
- Information kiosk and waiting area
- Hub space to seat 60 attendees, with a moving wall option to divide into two spaces seating up 22 and 36 attendees, with a lecture podium and mic & PA system
- Stylish curving desk pods for up to six people
- Informal meeting area including sofa style seating
- Co-working area with high bench desks and seating for up to nine people
- Six individual offices seperated by glass partition systems, featuring modern office furniture
- Two seperate meeting rooms with circular tables, chairs and wall mounted screens
- Full kitchen and toilet facilities
- Video and teleconferencing features
- Power sockets with USB inputs throughout